Al Qasimia University invites students from different countries of the world to apply for a scholarship to study a bachelor’s degree in the United Arab Emirates, because this scholarship will be open to all students from outside the United Arab Emirates, and the university is located in a very privileged location in the University City in Sharjah, which is It contains an environmentally friendly campus, in addition to a building with the latest systems in accordance with the highest standards, as it combines the beauty of Islamic architecture and the splendor of designs. Al-Karim, the College of Arts and Humanities, the College of Communication, and the College of Economics. Women’s colleges have a special interview for female students. Each college has 17 classrooms and 12 offices for faculty members, a dean’s office, and an assistant dean’s office. Here are more details:
Al Qasimia University Scholarships Details
- Country : The United Arab Emirates
- Donor Al Qasimia University in Sharjah
- Countries available to apply : All countries of the world
- Educational level : Undergraduate (Bachelor’s)
The university provides superstitious funding with a monthly salary of up to $ 600 a month.
- $600 per month as a salary that the student will receive during the scholarship.
- The university pays the monthly stipend during the summer semester to students enrolled in the scholarship only.
- Each scholarship student has the right to obtain one one-way ticket after completing half of the total number of hours of specialization that he is studying, provided that the semester average or cumulative GPA is not less than 2.00 points for the entire period of study in the scholarship.
- The university takes care of all residency procedures and is concerned with issuing identity cards for students.
- The university takes care of health insurance for all students.
- The university has suitable air-conditioned dormitories.
- Transportation is available on campus only.
- The student is granted a (one way) travel ticket to his country after graduation.
Specializations available to apply
All undergraduate majors offered by the university:
- College of Sharia and Islamic Studies
- College of the Holy Quran
- Faculty of Arts and Humanities
- Faculty of Economics and Management
- College of Communication
Conditions for submission
Before reading the terms, bear in mind that they are easy, but rather long.
- The student must have a high school certificate from the Ministry of Education, provided that the minimum score is 70%.
- Students who obtain a Sharia secondary school certificate with a score of 75% are entitled to enroll in the appropriate undergraduate programs at the university.
- The duration of obtaining a high school diploma or technical certificates or their equivalent should not exceed three years when submitting the application at the university.
- Students who have obtained a commercial secondary certificate (80% or higher) from recognized schools or institutes are entitled to apply to enroll in the Faculty of Economics and Administration.
- The years of study at the secondary level must not be less than three years in general, and for all educational certificates.
- The student’s high school certificate should be equivalent to the general secondary certificate issued in the United Arab Emirates.
- Students applying to join the College of Economics and Management are required to have an international TOEFL score (61 points or higher in IBT), (173 points or higher in CBT) or (500 points or higher in PBT), or an international equivalent academic test in the language English (IELTS) with a score of at least (5.0), and no more than two years have passed since the date of its issuance.
- Students applying to join the College of Communication are required to have an international TOEFL score (45 points or higher in IBT), (133 points or higher in CBT) or (450 points or higher in PBT), or an internationally equivalent academic test in English ( IELTS). Not less than (4.5), provided that no more than two years have elapsed since its issuance.
- The applicant must be of good behavior and has not previously been dismissed from Al Qasimia University or another university, community college or higher institute for disciplinary or academic reasons.
- In the application for admission, applicants specify colleges and programs in order of priority in each.
- The age of the applicant when applying for admission to the university is not more than 20 years.
- No student will be allowed to study on the scholarship until the required documents are completed.
- All applications for admission are preliminary until they are validated and are in compliance with the requirements.
- The student’s fulfillment of the admission requirements does not guarantee his admission to the university, as the admission process depends on the admission policy and the absorptive capacity of the university according to the availability of resources.
- Admission of students is based on the numbers accepted in each college.
- The difference is that students are selected according to the highest total, so that they are recent graduates, and younger ones.
- The entrance exam is conducted in the Arabic language.
- To determine the student’s level in that language, and to indicate whether he can join the program directly, or join the Language Center for language qualification.
How to apply for the scholarship
- Fill out the online application form.
- The response to the request will be within a maximum of three working days or a week, and the necessary procedures will be initiated based on the status of the request.
- The student must complete all the required documents, which include sending a certified (valid) copy of the final high school certificates, personal photos, in addition to the original TOEFL or IELTS test certificates (if any) or any additional documents requested by the Admission and Registration Department.