If you want to study in the Netherlands, you can apply for the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences Scholarships, which is offered to international students of various nationalities around the world who wish to have the opportunity to start studying a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the Netherlands for the academic year 2020-2021. Scholarships help advance your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers in order to cover tuition expenses.
Details of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences Scholarships
- Host University: Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- Study level : Bachelor’s and Master’s degree
- The scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
Read : SBW Berlin Scholarships
Conditions for applying for the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences Scholarships
- Eligible Countries : (United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Djibouti, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia , To whom )
- Acceptable Course or Subjects : Bachelor’s and Master’s programs in Design, Business, Management, Health, Information and Communication Technology, Media and Communication, Humanities and Society, Education, Sports and Nutrition, Technology, and Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria : To be eligible, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- He / she must be able to fulfill the conditions for obtaining a Dutch visa (if applicable).
- Must be enrolled in one of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences programs.
- Obtaining all 60 credit hours * in the current academic year with a grade point average of no less than 7.0.
Benefits : The program will cover fifty percent of the institutional tuition fee for students who wish to study at the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences.
How to apply for the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences Scholarships
- How to Apply: To obtain this scholarship, applicants must first be admitted to a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program at the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences. After registration, candidates can download and submit the program application form .
- Required documents: Candidates must submit a high school diploma, copies of current transcripts, copies of previous transcripts (only upon request), CV.
- Admission requirements: To gain admission, applicants must meet the program’s admission requirements .
- Language Requirement: It is necessary to speak non-English speakers to take the IELTS, TOEFL or Cambridge test