The British Council has benefited more than 100 million people around the world. It offers all the free short courses online, and if you want to improve your English and study at the British Council, you now have a great opportunity to learn from the comfort of your own home.
In those days, everyone spends a lot of time on the Internet, so why not this is a good opportunity for something worthwhile. Anyone will get their chance to study in top UK universities while at home. These free courses will help him to pursue an education in the UK online. All courses are in English, accredited and recognized.
- University: All UK universities
- Country: United Kingdom
- Donor: British Council
- Number of sessions: unlimited
- Deadline: Each course has its own history
The British Council in the UK offers many useful free training courses, including::
- Business Administration
- Creative arts
- Healthcare and medicine
- Information Technology
- computer science
- Nature and the environment
- Politics and society
- Psychology and mental health
- Science, engineering and mathematics
- Study skills
Advantages offered in British Council courses
- Fully free scholarship for international students.
- There are no registration fees for it.
- Complete free online courses.
- Full exemption from tuition fees.
- Free certificates.
Conditions for applying to British Council courses
- Any student from anywhere on this planet and from any country on any continent.
- A student who holds any academic qualification that is qualified and suitable to apply for the free courses.
How to apply for British Council courses
The application process for the courses is very easy. All you have to do is register for the course. The online submission link is shown in blue below..
You can also watch this video to learn how to apply for the course.