The Canadian government said it will work on a target of 1.5 million immigrants during three years as a contribution to boosting societal growth after the pandemic. According to a specific plan to develop immigration levels from 2023-2024, Canada will receive more than 431,000 immigrants in 2023, with a higher number of 51,000 immigrants announced at the beginning of the year, 446,055 in 2023, and 471,000 in 2024.
Immigration accounts for nearly 100 percent of the contribution to the enhancement and development of Canada’s workforce, and by 2032, it is expected to account for 100 percent of population growth, according to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. The increases announced by the government include 301,250 Only a new immigrant in the economic class, Canada continues to live up to its commitment to help companies suffering from a labor shortage.
Last year, Canada welcomed the largest number of immigrants in the Canadian nation’s history. The Canadian Immigration Levels Scheme will help many companies in the labor market find the workers they need, put Canada on a path that will contribute to their long-term success, and allow Canada to fulfill key obligations to immigrants.
Details About 1 Million Immigrants Plan in 2022-2024
Different Canadian Visa Types for Foreigners
- Express Entry Program
- Family Class Sponsorship
- LMIA Work Visa
- The Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP)
- Canadian Investor Immigration
- The Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Application
- Refugee Claims
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program
Why choose Canada?
For many decades, Canada has welcomed international students from all countries, and through them the Canadian government has discovered that there are a lot of things people love about Canada. Here are some of the many benefits that make every student want Canada to be their preferred educational destination:
- You can study and work in Canada
- You will Live in a safe environment
- Canada offers more than 6,000 Degree Programs
- Canadian Universities are ranked in top 100 Universities
- We have Best Canadian Scholarships 2022.
Canada will target the following number of new immigrants in the next three-year plan:
- 2022: 431,645 permanent residents
- 2023: 447,055 permanent residents
- 2024: 451,000 permanent residents
How To Apply for the Immigration?
You can check the Announcement here. Application Process is online.