Government Of Canada scholarships is a fully funded international scholarship for international students in which all academic disciplines are offered that will cover all expenses of selected students to study for free in Canada. Studying in Canada is one of the most wonderful and high achieving opportunities. The Canadian Global Affairs Program that launched the Canada Scholarship Program will offer academic scholarships for up to two years of study at the post-secondary level leading to a diploma, post-secondary certificate, post-graduate degree, or master’s degree at a college, technical or vocational school, or University in Canada.
Canada Government Scholarships Details
- Scholarship by: Government of Canada
- Degree Level: MS Degree Programs, Diploma, Post-Secondary or Post-Graduate Certificate, or Master’s degree at a college, technical or vocational school
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Canada Scholarship Duration
- Minimum of One Academic Year (8 months)
- Maximum of Two Academic Years (24 months total)
- The winner will receive up to approximately CAD 60,000 for one-year, two-semester programs of up to 4 months each.
- Up to CAD 120,000 for two-year programs of up to 20 months, including four semesters of up to 4 months each and one spring/summer semester of up to 4 months each.
- Funds earmarked for beneficiaries by the DFATD, the Canadian host institution may also request.
- Approximately CAD 500 per award recipient to assist with administrative costs once the recipient arrives in Canada.
- Visa / study / work permit / travel fees.
- Economy class air travel.
- health insurance.
- Mandatory tuition and expenses for the academic program for up to 20 months.
- Living expenses such as accommodation, utilities, and food.
- Ground transportation expenses, including a public transportation permit.
- Books and supplies required for the recipient’s study or research, excluding computers and other equipment.
- Note: The award does not cover language training.
- The student must not hold Canadian citizenship or permanent residence and must not have a pending application for permanent residence in Canada.
- Must be applying to and accepted into a full-time academic program at a post-secondary institution.
- Students must indicate their interest in being considered for a Study in Canada scholarship program when applying for admission to a Canadian institution.
- The student must possess the necessary language proficiency to undertake studies in the language of instruction at a Canadian post-secondary institution (English or French).