If you want to study in Qatar, you can apply for the Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Scholarships, which is offered to international students of different nationalities around the world who wish to have the opportunity to start studying a master’s degree in Qatar for the academic year 2020-2021. Scholarships help advance your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers in order to cover tuition expenses.
Details about the Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Scholarship 2021
- University: Doha Institute for Graduate Studies, Qatar
- Study level: Masters
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Country of study : Qatar
Funding provided in the Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Scholarship 2021
The Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for all expenses covered by the scholarships for international students, as well as for Qatari citizens. The funding provided is shown below: –
- Full tuition fee
- Free accommodation in the institute housing
- Monthly salary
- health insurance
- Airfare tickets to and from home
Conditions for applying for the Doha Institute for Graduate Studies scholarship 2021
The following eligibility criteria will be considered for the Doha Institute Scholarship.
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible. (United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Djibouti, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen) .
- All students must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree.
- Students in the final year of the Bachelor’s are eligible to apply for admission.
- There are no specific age requirements.
- It is not permissible for any student to combine between the Institute’s scholarships and any other scholarship, whatever its source.
- Only students in good academic standing can continue to benefit from institute scholarships. The institute has the right, according to procedures it determines, to withdraw scholarships from students who violate this condition.
- Students enrolled in executive master’s programs, diplomas, or specialized certificates do not benefit from the scholarships offered by the institute. They can benefit from the foreign sponsorship grants according to the terms of each grant.
- Students who have previously benefited from the same scholarships in a period prior to studying in any of the institute’s programs shall not benefit from the scholarships offered by the institute. Whether this is crowned with a degree or not.
Read : SBW Berlin Scholarships
Documents required to apply for the Doha Institute for Graduate Studies scholarship 2021
- A copy of the official identity card (passport for international students – Qatari identity card for citizens and residents of the State of Qatar).
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Transcripts of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Final year students submit all transcripts up to the date of application.
- Two letters of recommendation
- TOEFL or IELTS test results or official statement that the certificate was taught in English as the main language of instruction.
- Personal statement
- Academic essay
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
How to apply for the Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Scholarships 2021
- The applicant creates a personal account on the system.
- Create your application file from the DI admission portal .
- Each applicant is allowed to submit only one admission application, and repeated applications for more than one program will not be considered.
- Applicants can save their file and refer to it again with changes saved at the end of each session.
- The applicant completes the form and uploads all required documents.
- The applicant requests letters of recommendation electronically through the same system.
- Recommenders will receive an email that enables them to access and submit the recommendation form.
- Applicants can check their references online and can remind referees or create a new reference application even after application has been submitted.