Applications are open now for European Union Internship Program 2021. European Commission Internship is a Paid Internship Program for All Nationality Holders. European students are also eligible for this European Internship to work in Agencies & Union Bodies. Duration is 5 Months from 1 March 2022 – 31 July 2022. You must have University Degree in Any Academic Field. One of the Finest Internships in the World from the European Commission.
It will give you chance to meet with international students having different cultural backgrounds. 18,00 Traineeship will be provided. Prior Work Experience is not Compulsory. No High CGPA Requirement neither IELTS & TOEFL is Needed. English Proficiency can be submitted alternate to IELTS. Twice a year, the Commission offers a 5-month paid traineeship.
European Union Internship Details
- By: European Union
- Number of Internships: 1,800
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st August 2021
- The trainees will be getting a monthly allowance of € 1,229.32.
- The visa costs of the trainees will be reimbursed.
- Medical fees will be reimbursed.
- The EU will cover the travel expenditure.
As a trainee, your daily work consists of the following:
- You will attend and organize meetings, working groups, forums, public hearings
- Trainees will engage in researching and compiling documentation, reports, consultations, answering queries
- You will also have the responsibilities of running work-related projects
- The students who have completed a standard 3 years of higher education degree of 180 credit hours or a complete bachelor’s cycle or equivalent degree can apply.
- The applicant must have an official confirmation from the university for the degree or must have a degree completion certificate.
- The applicant must not have any prior work experience in any EU Commission, body or agency, delegation, members of European Parliament, Advocate Generals at EUCJ.
- If the applicant has any prior experience with the above-mentioned, the experience must not exceed 6 weeks.
- The applicant must have a very good knowledge of any two EU official languages
- The candidates who have an international profile that is demonstrated through education, work, or volunteering experience abroad will get additional points.
- The candidates who have rare fields of study and have their papers and publications will be given priority with extra points.
How to apply for the European Union Traineeship Program?
- In order to apply successfully, the candidates have to follow a three-step procedure.
- In the first step, the applicants have to get themselves registered on European Commission Authentication Service by an EU login.
- The new users have to create a profile.
- Once you have created your login account use your email or ECAS username to proceed.
- The second step is to complete your application.
- The applicant can save the application and can log back anytime.
- In the motivation section, the applicant has to introduce his/her choice of DG’s, services, or agencies.
- After completing the application the third step is the submission of the application.
- Read carefully before submission. Once you submitted the application form, you will not be able to work any changes.
- If the application is submitted completely, the applicant will receive a confirmation receipt along with a candidate number.
- In case you don’t receive a candidate number, go to your application homepage and resubmit your application.
- The applications have no need to submit any document with the application.
- Once you have proceeded to the first stage of the application you will then be required to submit proofs of your application statements.