European Union Volunteering Program is a drive of the association to give direct pragmatic experience to the present youth. The association works in various ways and contacts pretty much every area of life.
European Union tends to the adolescent through the European Youth Entrance. At European Youth Gateway, there are many paid volunteer open doors that permit youthful people to know themselves and their actual potential by getting themselves associated with humanitarian effort in Europe.
The EU youth volunteer program isn’t just for the youthful alumni students, and other certificate understudies; in addition, it gives a stage to all connected partners like youth associations, youth laborers, policymakers, and so on to improve their abilities and capacities.
- Volunteer Location: European Countries
- Duration: 4 weeks to 48 Weeks
- No. of Opportunities: 886 Open
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Open All Year
There are many benefits of the European Youth Volunteer program.
- Accommodations in an apartment.
- Medical fees.
- Shared kitchen and bathroom.
- Monthly allowance.
Following fields are available in the European youth portal volunteering:
- Pedagogy and didactics
- EU Citizenship, EU awareness, and Democracy
- Creativity and culture
- Intercultural/intergenerational education and (lifelong)learning
- Youth (Participation, Youth Work, Youth Policy)
- Disabilities – special needs
- ICT – new technologies – digital competences
- Citizenship and democratic participation
- Teaching and learning of foreign languages
- Inclusion – equity
- Climate action, environment and nature protection
- Education and training
- International cooperation, international relations, development cooperation
- Community development
- Rural development and urbanization
- Access for disadvantaged
- Key Competences (incl. mathematics and literacy) – basic skills
- Social assistance and welfare
- Combat violence and tackle racism, discrimination, and intolerance in sport
- Digital skills
- Romas and other minorities
- New learning and teaching methods and approaches
- Environment and climate change
- Social dialogue
- Equality and non-discrimination
- Civic engagement / responsible citizenship
- Gender equality / equal opportunities
- Healthy lifestyle, active aging
- Green skills
- Migrants’ issues
- Skills development
- Reception and integration of third-country nationals
- Youth (Youth work, Policy, Participation)
How to Apply
The application process for the program is completely online, so you must apply to the European Youth Portal. To apply, please Visit the Official Website of the EU Youth Portal Volunteer Program.