Free course on the basics of the C ++ programming language
Object-oriented programming and generic programming are just two examples of the many computer programming paradigms that are supported by the contemporary general purpose programming language C ++. Bjarne Stroustrup developed this language with the intention of making it simpler and more pleasurable for programmers to write high-quality software.
You may develop apps that work on a variety of hardware platforms, including Windows PCs, Linux, UNIX, and Mac OS X, as well as small form size IoT devices like Raspberry PI and Arduino based boards, by learning C++.
What you will learn
• C++ syntax algorithms
• C++ language basics
• C++ function creation techniques This course is a crucial start to being ready for Microsoft’s intermediate and advanced C++ courses.
C ++ Programming Language course details
- Course duration : 4 weeks
- Effort required: 3-5 hours per week
- Course cost : completely free (you can get an attested certificate of $ 99)
- Educational institution: Microsoft
- Topic: Computer Science
- Level: Introductory
- Course language : English
How to Apply for a C ++ Programming Course
To begin with, you must access the official edx website (www.edx.org)
Secondly, register for a free account on the EDX website.