The course is offered by: The University of Queensland in association with: EdX
Taught by: Various coaches
IELTS academic exam preparation in this comprehensive self-paced course covering listening, speaking, reading and writing.
IELTS is the world’s most popular English language test for those who want to study in higher education in an English speaking country.
- The IELTS course will prepare you for IELTS Academic exams with confidence.
- You will have instant access to more than 80 hours of interactive training materials covering each of the four skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Designed by experienced English language teaching professionals from The University of Queensland, this innovative training program is an IELTS test center and one of the world’s leading learning centers.
- All course authors have extensive experience enabling students to reach their IELTS academic goal for admission into a university in which English is the primary language.
- Each section of this course includes multimedia presentations that review key exam skills, strategies, and techniques.
- This is accompanied by a wide range of authentic IELTS exercises and interactive activities that provide focused practice of the skills, strategies and techniques you need to do your best.
- Since the course is self-paced, you can complete all of the course modules in sequence, or select only areas you want to focus on to prepare for IELTS Academic exams. Then, when you are ready, you can test yourself with the IELTS practice test for each skill. On completing this course, you will feel fully prepared to complete IELTS Academic exams.
What you will learn:
- Learn about taking an IELTS test
- Learn useful IELTS Academic test-taking strategies and skills
- Practice and develop skills and strategies by completing IELTS-style practice tests in Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing
- Develop your skills in reading, writing, listening and speaking in English