The course is offered by: The University of Queensland in association with: EdX
Taught by: Various coaches
This in-depth, self-paced course prepares students for the academic portion of the IELTS test by covering speaking, reading, listening, and writing.
IELTS is the world’s most popular English language test for those who want to study in higher education in an English speaking country.
- You will feel confident going into the IELTS Academic examinations thanks to the course.
- More than 80 hours of interactive training materials covering the four abilities of speaking, listening, reading, and writing will be available to you right now.
- This cutting-edge training programme was created by experienced English language teaching specialists from The University of Queensland. It is an IELTS test centre and one of the top learning institutions on the planet.
- Every author of the course has years of expertise helping students achieve their academic IELTS objective of getting into a university where English is the main language.
- This course features multimedia presentations in each lesson that go through important test abilities, methods, and tactics.
- Along with this, there are a variety of real-world IELTS exercises and interactive activities that provide you targeted practise using the abilities, methods, and approaches you’ll need to perform at your peak.
- Because the course is self-paced, you can finish all of the modules in order or just the ones you wish to concentrate on to get ready for the IELTS Academic examinations.
- When you’re ready, you may next put your knowledge to the test by taking an IELTS skill-specific practise test.
- You will feel completely prepared to pass the IELTS Academic exams after finishing this course.
What you will learn:
- Study up on the IELTS test.
- Learn effective IELTS Academic test-taking techniques.
- Taking practise exams in Reading, Listening, Speaking, and Writing in the IELTS format can help you hone your skills and build your strategy.
- Improve your English speaking, listening, reading, and writing abilities.