Learning Photoshop has become the goal of many people, because in one way or another it is involved in a lot of work that needs design.
Therefore, many seek to learn Photoshop and also to be a stable source of income through the Internet, it allo as a Freelancer.
What is photoshop?
- Photoshop is the leading and most popular program for editing images, creating digital graphics.
- It is used on both Mac and Windows operating systems, and is the most used program for designers, content makers, website developers, photographers, and others.
- Notably, Photoshop C, Photoshop Elements, and Photoshop Lightroom are all different versions of Photoshop.
- You can get it for a certain fee through Adobe’s Creative Cloud service.
The best way To learn photoshop:
- Familiarize yourself with the basic tools, and of course you will need a course or course to learn the basics, and here come some basic courses and lessons.
- Find someone in your field of interest to help create a course Work, then look for lessons that address specific specific needs, and here are some sites that offer lessons in various fields in Photoshop: This is only a point of the sea for the accessories and you will understand what after you follow the lessons.
- And some advice that I want to share with you is that you define the goal of learning Photoshop, and this is the first way to succeed in it, and you should also start by learning the latest version of Photoshop. There is no need to waste time and learn the older versions in addition to applying each lesson to gain news and use pre-designed things Amendment to it and see how it was designed.
Learn the basics of photoshop
Photoshop has many tools, and you don’t have to learn all of these tools and parts of Photoshop.
But it is useful to learn the basic parts and their common use, and the program contains 8 basic parts that make up its layout, and it is useful for you to do them:
Part 1: Toolbox.
Part 2: Baseplates.
Part 3: Introduction to Layers.
Part 4: Basic Lists.
Part 5: Photo editing for beginners.
Part 6: Digital Painting.
Part 7: Design and Printing.
Part VIII: Filters.
The list of photoshop lessons
- Photoshop Course l Introduction
- Photoshop Course l color systems & image type
- Vector VS Raster
- Photoshop Course l Resolution & 8 Bit or 16 Bit or 32 Bit
- Photoshop Course l Interface & Layers
- Photoshop Course l Rectangle Tool
- Photoshop Course l Align & Rectangle Tool
- Photoshop Course l Task 1 Solution
- Photoshop Course l Layers Opacity, Fill and Style
- Photoshop Course l Typing
- Photoshop Course l Typing Problems
- Photoshop Course l Brush & Eraser Tool
- Photoshop Course l Eye dropper, Crop & Gradient Tool
- Photoshop Course l Pen tool
- Photoshop Course l Pen tool Exercise
- Photoshop Course l Selection
- Photoshop Course l Masking
- Photoshop Course l Adjustment Layer & Texture – Manipulation Tutorial
- Photoshop Course l Retouch Tutorial
- Nik Collection & Portraiture -Plugins
- Design business card in Photoshop
- What is Mockup in