What is SEO? You have probably heard this term SEO closely related to digital marketing. This is because it is a major part of digital marketing and helps businesses get their websites the exposure they need from the online audience.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an important digital marketing tool in the process to increase a website’s ranking in search engines for relevant searches. The better the position of your website in the search results, the better the visibility of your business to the online audience.
This course focuses on technical, mobile, and social strategies to increase website traffic. Learn how to create SEO for an international audience through content localization, global team alignment, and optimization for local search engines. Discover techniques to optimize mobile websites, discover mobile apps, and leverage social media to drive organic SEO traffic. You will also learn how to identify key SEO metrics and collect, interpret, validate and communicate success to clients and stakeholders.
The skills you will acquire
- data analysis
- athletic improvement
Why should you care about SEO?
- A major source of free visits to websites that contribute to increasing the profits of companies and commercial projects
- Since it is a branch of e-marketing, it contributes significantly to marketing and increasing sales.
- Increasing the percentage of your site’s appearance in the first results, the more the site applies SEO, the higher its appearance and better ranking.
- Increasing the number of visits and traffic on the site, where approximately 30% of the visits go to the result that appears on the first page of the search, while the first five lists get more than 75% of the total clicks.
- Authority means that the site is trusted by search engines and has high quality.
- Securing a better experience for site visitors. When you make your site responsive to all types of devices (mobile phone – computer – and tablets), this makes it usable for all visitors, and provides a smooth and enjoyable experience for them.
- By following the SEO rules, your download speed will increase and your visitors will be encouraged to stay longer on your site.
- SEO is of great importance in business growth, as SEO is the main reason for achieving your business goals, and transferring more visitors to your site.
- Understanding the rules of SEO helps to understand the web environment, as the web environment changes periodically, so understanding SEO helps you keep abreast of developments and updates, and apply the latest modern technologies.
- SEO operations are inexpensive if we compare them to paid advertising campaigns .