Study in Germany is Free for all Students. There is No Tuition Fee in Germany. Applicants who want to apply for the Friedrich Scholarships in Germany for international students must be from Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Eastern Europe. Students with any Subject Area are eligible to apply in academic Discipline to Study in Germany.
To apply for the DAAD Ph.D. Scholarships, please refer to DAAD Scholarship 2021-2022.Each year up to 40 students are awarded FES sponsorships to Study Free in Germany. Friedrich
Germany Scholarships 2020 are awarded to highly-performing students and includes a comprehensive seminar program to help enhance the candidates’ social competences and academic skills.
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Scholarship By: Friedrich Ebert Foundation
- No. of Scholarship: 40 Scholarships Each Year
- Course Level: Bachelor Degree Scholarship, Master Degree Scholarship
Students with any Subject Area are eligible to apply in academic Discipline to Study in Germany.
- Monthly Stipend of EUR 750 in a Bachelor’s, Diploma, Magister or state examination program
- Monthly Stipend of EUR 850 in a Master’s course.
- Costs for health insurance are funded and scholars with a child receive a family allowance of EUR 276.
- The scholarship does not have to be repaid.
- Outstanding school or academic merit (where required: first graded proofs of academic achievement)
- Social and political involvement and commitment to the values of social democracy
- Responsible, motivated, reliable individuals willing to get involved with the Foundation’s network
- Sufficient knowledge of German, although the courses are held in English