Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2023 it is one of the largest funded scholarships for bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral studies, post-doctoral research programs, and professional training in all fields of study. This scholarship is available to Islamic Development Bank member countries and non-member Islamic societies from all over the world, and the door to apply for a scholarship has been opened The Islamic Development Bank, and the scholarship covers all study expenses in the largest universities in the world, such as the University of Oxford, Cambridge, the universities of Turkey, Malaysia and other prestigious universities.
About the scholarship:
The Scholarship is an initiative of the Islamic Development Bank to promote the exchange of technology and knowledge between member countries and Muslim communities in non-member countries. The Islamic Development Bank expects students of this scholarship to play a leading role in helping the development of their communities and countries. The Islamic Development Bank aims to create good citizens and competent professionals.
- Host country: There are several countries hosting the scholarship.
- Study Level: BA – MA – PhD – research programs for the post – doctoral.
- Financial financing: fully funded.
- Application deadline: February 28, 2023
Financial funding for the scholarship:
- The following costs are fully covered by the Islamic Development Bank scholarship as it is a fully funded scholarship for all academic levels:
- A student’s salary varies according to the country in which he studies.
- All tuition fees.
- All medical expenses, whether at the university or in a government hospital of the country in which you want to study.
- Round-trip air ticket.
Level of study and duration of study:
– Bachelor: 4 years
– Master: two years
– doctoral research programs for the post – doctoral: 3 years
Available fields of scholarship:
Sustainable AgricultureEducationEducation for Sustainable DevelopmentClimate Change- Energy- Sustainable CitiesResponsible GrowthWaste Management- Population GrowthGreen Chemistry- Biodiversity- Plastic pollution and Micro-plasticsWater and HygieneHealthICT for DevelopmentInnovation & Infrastructure DevelopmentIslamic Economics, Finance and BankingDevelopment-related Social Sciences.
You can read more on:
1 – Bachelor’s programs [ click here ]2 – Master programs [ click here ]3 – Doctoral programs and post-doctoral research programs [ click here ]
Place of study:
According to the concept of the programme, the students who are selected are required to gain admission in one of the scholarship specializations in one of the best public universities in their countries. In the event that fields of study are not available in their home countries, they can seek admission in the member countries that have agreements with the Bank, namely Malaysia, Morocco, Tunisia and Turkey.
Some selected students are also allowed to apply for admission from reputable universities that have agreements with the Bank, such as:
1- University of Cambridge and Oxford, and Queen Mary University of London in the United Kingdom.
2- McGill University in Canada.
3- The Moroccan Agency for International Cooperation in Morocco.
4- Council of Higher Education in Turkey.
5- France campus in France.
6- Uzbekistan National University and Tashkent University of Information Technology in Uzbekistan.
Eligible Arab Countries to Apply for the Scholarship:
United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Djibouti, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen
Eligibility criteria and application requirements:
- Available to member countries of the Islamic Development Bank and non-member Muslim communities from all over the world.
- To study a bachelor’s degree, the student must have completed secondary school (or the equivalent of 12 years of education) and have good grades.
- To study a master’s degree, the student must have a bachelor’s degree with a grade above good.
- To study a doctorate, the student must have a master’s degree in one of the fields offered by the scholarship.
- For postdoctoral, the student must hold a PhD in one of the fields offered by the scholarship and have at least two years of research experience.
- The student must not be participating in any other scholarships.
- The student should be in good physical and mental health.
How to apply for the scholarship:
To obtain an Islamic Development Bank scholarship, you must apply online.
First Step: Register from here .
Second Step: After registration, the student will receive a message within a short period of time, via his email, the message will include the username and password to access the student’s private account.
Third Step: Attach the following documents in PDF format:
1. ID / passport.
2. A certified copy of the birth certificate.
3. Health certificate from a doctor or hospital.
4. A certified copy of certificates and transcripts.
For more information about the Islamic Development Bank scholarship