The Khalifa University Scholarship for International Students is fully funded and will cover all academic expenses to pursue their postgraduate studies in the UAE. Khalifa University is the best university that offers scholarships to international students in the United Arab Emirates.
All fields and specializations are available and there is no application fee. Scholarships for masters, doctorate and doctorate degrees in medicine are offered to international residents as well as residents of the United Arab Emirates., in addition to engineering, arts, business, medical sciences and information technology. Khalifa University usually sponsors almost all expenses and students from any country are eligible to apply.
The number of students is relatively low at this university, but it focuses more on quality than quantity. Khalifa University is ranked among the good universities because it mainly focuses on technology-based sciences. So apply today to study in the United Arab Emirates.
Khalifa University Scholarship details
- Country: UAE
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Anyone can apply
- Bachelors & Master Degree Certificate
- An Official Transcript
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- White Background Passport Size Image.
- Valid Passport.
- Personal Statement.
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Recommendation Letter.
- Research Statement (500 to 1,000 words – Ph.D. applicants only).
- English language proficiency certificate required; Without it, the application will not be considered.
- For the PhD programme, the applicant must hold a master’s degree and submit a research statement.
- The applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- The scholarship will cover full tuition fees.
- A monthly stipend will be provided to the students.
- Successful applicants will receive support to attend an international research conference.
- The scholarship will cover medical insurance.
Academic Fields & Majors
Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
College of Engineering
- Master of Science in Chemical Engineering
- Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering Systems and Management
- Master of Science in Information Security
- Master of Science in Materials Science and Engineering
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Science in Nuclear Engineering
- Master of Science in Petroleum Engineering
- Master of Science in Sustainable Critical Infrastructure
- Master of Science in Water and Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science by Research in Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Health, Safety, and Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science in Computing and Information Science
College of Arts and Sciences
- Master of Arts in International and Civil Security
- Master of Science in Applied Chemistry
- Master of Science in Petroleum Geoscience
- Doctor of Philosophy in Petroleum Geoscience
Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Infrastructure and Environmental Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Engineering Systems and Management
- Material Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Multidisciplinary Engineering
College of Medicine and Health Sciences:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)