Khalifa University is offering Scholarships to international students to pursue postgraduate studies in UAE. The scholarship is fully funded, and it will cover all the academic expenses. Khalifa University is the best university offering scholarships to international students in UAE.
There is no application fee, and scholarships are offered for MS, PhD & Doctor of Medicine for international as well as UAE residents. All fields and disciplines are available, including engineering, arts, business, medical science, and IT. Khalifa University usually sponsors almost all expenses and students from any country are eligible to apply.
Khalifa University is ranked among good universities as it mainly focuses on science and tech-based science. The number of students is relatively low in this university, but it focuses more on quality than quantity. So apply today to study in the UAE.
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible Regions: Anyone can apply
- Bachelors & Master Degree Certificate
- An Official Transcript
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- White Background Passport Size Image.
- Valid Passport.
- Personal Statement.
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Recommendation Letter.
- Research Statement (500 to 1,000 words – Ph.D. applicants only).
Eligibility Criteria :
- The applicant should hold a bachelor’s degree.
- English proficiency certificate is required; without it, the application will not be considered.
- For the PhD program, the applicant must hold a Master’s degree and submit a research statement.
- The full tuition fee will be covered under the scholarship.
- The scholarship will also cover medical insurance.
- Successful applicants will receive support for an international research conference.
- A monthly stipend will be provided to students.
- Stipend for Master: AED 8,000 and for PhD 10,000.
Academic Fields & Majors
Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
College of Engineering
- Master of Science in Chemical Engineering
- Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering Systems and Management
- Master of Science in Information Security
- Master of Science in Materials Science and Engineering
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Science in Nuclear Engineering
- Master of Science in Petroleum Engineering
- Master of Science in Sustainable Critical Infrastructure
- Master of Science in Water and Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science by Research in Engineering
- Master of Engineering in Health, Safety, and Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science in Computing and Information Science
College of Arts and Sciences
- Master of Arts in International and Civil Security
- Master of Science in Applied Chemistry
- Master of Science in Petroleum Geoscience
- Doctor of Philosophy in Petroleum Geoscience
Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Infrastructure and Environmental Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Engineering Systems and Management
- Material Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Multidisciplinary Engineering
College of Medicine and Health Sciences:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)