The King Fahd University Scholarship 2023 is now available to students from all over the world. You must apply for this outstanding scholarship which fully covers in almost all sources of expenses that students can apply for and can also apply for the scholarship you cannot get this kind of opportunity all the time and to apply for this scholarship at KFUPM. And benefit from airline tickets, free meals and distinguished housing on the university campus, the scholarship for master’s and doctoral studies only.
Details About King Fahd Scholarship 2023
- Country: Saudi Arabia
- College: King Fahd University
- Course Level: Masters, MS/Ph.D., PhD. Doctorate, MBA
- Monetary Coverage: Fully Funded
King Fahd Scholarship Benefits
As mentioned above, King Fahd University Scholarships 2023 in Saudi Arabia is offering fully funded scholarships in Saudi Arabia to all local and international students. Here are the benefits of the scholarship:
- Full tuition fees.
- Covering living expenses per month.
- Furnished and air-conditioned accommodation.
- medical care.
- Free textbooks.
- Meals are subsidized by the university.
- Participation of university faculty members in writing research, books and scientific projects.
- A prepaid ticket for the initial travel to Dammam at the beginning of the contract.
- A return ticket after completion of the scholarship.
- Other benefits are also available as per the university’s policy and conditions.
Available Fields of Study offered by King Fahd University
|Chemical Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|City & Regional Planning||M.C.R.P.|
|Civil & Environmental Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Computer Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Computer Science||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Construction Engineering & Management||M.Sc.|
|Electrical Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Industrial & Systems Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Information Assurance & Security||M.Sc.|
|Materials Science & Engineering||M.Sc.|
|Mathematical Sciences||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Mechanical Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Medical Physics||M. Med. Phys.|
|Petroleum Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Systems & Control Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
For Master Programs
- A prerequisite for obtaining the King Fahd University scholarship is that the student obtain a bachelor’s degree.
- Grade Point Average (GPA) 3.00 or higher on a 4.00 scale or equivalent.
- A GPA of 3.00 in the subject of the main field of study.
For PHD Programs
- An M.S. Degree (after a four-year B.S. degree)
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent in both B.S. and M.S. degrees.
- A Four-Year Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution.
- A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent.
At least one course in college-level calculus which covers both differentiation and integration.
- Working knowledge of computers as evidenced by at least one course in that area (e.g. data processing, programming, information systems, etc.)
- At least one year of full-time work experience. This requirement may be waived for graduate assistants, research assistants, and applicants with exceptional academic records.
- A copy of the national ID for Saudi citizens.
- Passport applicants from outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or residing in the Kingdom.
- Complete official documents for the Ph.D.
- MS & BS Transcript / Bachelor Transcript.
- The transcript must contain the names and grades of all courses taken and must be an official transcript.
- Three letters of recommendation from academic bodies submitted through the online recommendation system after the application has been submitted.
- Statement of Purpose A one-page essay focusing on your career and research goals at FUPM.
- A personal photo with a white background (optional for females)
- The resume briefly mentions your education and work experience.
- GMAT is for international applicants to the MBA degree.
Non Mandatory Documents:
Documents are not necessary for online application but are required before final acceptance into the scholarship:
- TOEFL (minimum score of 68 for MS and 79 for PhD) or IELTS (minimum score of 6.0 for MS and 6.5 for PhD).
- For engineering and science programs, GRE (general) grades paper are required.
- Degrees and certificates.
Note: Documents must be present for submission during the final exam.