Kyoto University Scholarships in Japan for 2022–2023 are now being accepted. Kyoto University Japan Scholarships 2022–2023 can be accessed at Kyoto University of Advanced Sciences (KUAS) for students from all over the world. These scholarships will cover the student and citizen levels of the PhD for selected applicants. All fields and scientific disciplines are also offered at the university.
Many students believe that studying in Japan is conducted in Japanese. But the scholarship is offered in English. Kyoto University is also the second oldest university in Japan. Scholars receive these scholarships only if they excel academically. In addition, you can study in Japan without IELTS.
We encourage you to apply for KUAS (Kyoto University of Advanced Science) Scholarships, which are available to hundreds of students each year. KUAS offers international scholarships to undergraduate, graduate, and post-doctoral students. It also covers partial and full tuition costs. Scholarships are available for international students with the Super KUAS-E Scholarship and KUAS-E Scholarship. To know more about the Kyoto University Scholarship in Japan 2023 please read the full article below.
Kyoto University Scholarship in Japan Details
- University: Kyoto University
- Course Level: Master Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Tuition Fee
- Living Allowance
- Visa and Ticket
KUAS offers two types of scholarships for bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral programmes, which are as follows:
- Stipend for personal expenses: 1,200,000 yen/year
- Exemption from tuition (100%)
- Exemption form admission fees (100%)
- Reduction in tuition (100%,50% or 30%)
- Reduction of admission fees (100%, 50% or 30%)
The application fee is 100% free for the PhD program, and there is a tuition fee reduction.
- The undergraduate scholarship lasts for four years.
- The master’s scholarship is for two years.
- The PhD scholarship lasts for three years.
- International students from all over the world.
- Students applying must be in good health.
How To Apply
The University admission portal allows you to submit your application online. Click on the links below.