Education abroad is one of the very difficult things these days and although we are in the 21 century, this didn’t help everyone who wants to get Education abroad and it became more and more difficult and constantly and increasingly difficult, but don’t worry, we are here to help you in the pursuit and completion Your higher education, as the US government offers the Fulbright Program for Foreigners to study and train abroad.
Financial aid offered to international students in the United States is the most difficult thing to get a PhD or a master’s degree in America, and it is a lucky wheel for them.
It is well known that there are three divisions of the federal government of the United States and unambiguous branches, namely, the national government of the United States, the legislature, and the judiciary, which has the power and obligations of these branches.
Fulbright Scholarship details
The program offers a primary objective of awarding a fully-funded master’s degree to foreign students who are university graduates to study in the United States and its details are as follows:
- Application Deadline : From February to October
- Organization’s Name : Fulbright Education Organization
- University Name: United States universities
- Available majors : Majors available in universities
- Study level : Postgraduate
- Funding : Fully Funded Student Scholarship
- Nationality : Only students from countries eligible by the Fulbright Commission
- Country of study : United States of America
- Language : English
Conditions for applying to a Fulbright scholarship
- Eligible Countries : Students with nationalities of the country listed on the Scholarship Eligible Countries page.
- Study level and major : Students can apply to any university in the United States of America for their master’s and doctoral degrees.
- Admissible Criteria : Students must haven’t received any award from the US Government and must be very fascinated by their studies abroad.
How to Apply for a Fulbright Scholarship
The Fulbright Program is administered by the Fulbright Commission institutions or US embassies. All student requests are processed as follows:
- How to Apply: Everyone who participates in the scholarship is to review the application web page in the spirit of wanting to be a part of this scholarship and submit the application in their home countries through the Fulbright Commission or the US Embassy.
- Supporting Documents: Each student will familiarize themselves with the documents required by the Fulbright Commission in their country.
- Admission requirements: A bachelor’s degree is the conditions for a student to receive a Fulbright scholarship.
- Language Requirement: It is necessary to study in the United States of America to prove the english language proficiency of the student who wishes to obtain the scholarship by obtaining a TOEFL certificate or an IELTS certificate.
Funding Provided into a Fulbright Grant
The Fulbright Program provides many opportunities for researchers, including:
Benefits of the Fulbright Education Program will provide money to students With regard to health insurance fees, scholarship expenses, travel costs, and a monthly living stipend, the scholarship funding will cover the entire period of study for the student as found in these points:
- International travel allowance
- Maintenance allowance
- Dependent allowances
- Health benefits coverage
- Other allowances
IMPORTANT NOTE: The US Department of State reserves the right to change any of the countries participating in the scholarship, the number of awards awarded, the details of the terms of the scholarship agreement, and the allowances associated with it, without notice to any student.