In this 21st century, getting an education abroad is getting more and more difficult by the day. So in order to help pursue your higher studies, the United States government offers the Fulbright Foreign Student Program in the USA.
For a master’s or doctoral degree program, this financial aid is the wheel of fortune for international students in the United States.
The federal government of the United States consists of three distinct branches, such as the legislative, executive, and judiciary, and it is the national government of the United States that has the power and duties of these branches.
Fulbright Scholarship details
- Application Deadline: Between February and October
- Organization’s Name : Fulbright
- University Name: United States universities
- Available majors : The majors available at universities
- Study level : Postgraduate
- Funding : fully funded
- Nationality : International students from eligible countries
- Country of study : United States of America
- Language : English
Conditions for applying to a Fulbright scholarship
- Eligible Countries : Students whose country name is on the country page are eligible.
- Study level and major : They can apply for a master’s and doctoral degree program at any university in the United States.
- Admissible Criteria : Students must be very intrigued by their studies abroad and not actually receive an award from the government.
How to Apply for a Fulbright Scholarship
- How to Apply: In the spirit of wanting to be a part of this scholarship, participants are required to review the application web page and apply through the Fulbright Commission / Foundation or the US Embassy in their home countries.
- Supporting Documents: The required documents will be proposed by the Fulbright Commission in your country.
- Admission requirements: Aspirants must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Demonstrated proficiency in English through TOEFL or IELTS is essential for US study.
Funding Provided into a Fulbright Grant
Benefits: The educational program will save money for tuition fees, travel, monthly stipend for living, health insurance, etc. It will also cover funding for the duration of the study.