Maastricht University offers all students a free scholarship to study in the Netherlands, more than 24 full scholarships worth €29.000.
Maastricht University Fully Funded High Efficiency Scholarships Program from Maastricht University (including tuition fee waiver and monthly stipend).
Each academic year, this scholarship is awarded to talented students from outside the European Union (EU) who have been accepted to a master’s degree at Maastricht International University.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Maastricht University
- Study in: Netherlands
- Program Period:
- 13 months for a one-year Master’s program
- 25 months for a two-year Master’s program
A variety of fields is available under Maastricht University Scholarship 2022-23 In Holland. Only Masters degree Programs are available. There’s no undergraduate or PhD programs this year. These include:
- Social Sciences
- Life Sciences
- And others.
- Living expenses €12,350 or €23,750 depending on the length of time
- Health and liability insurance 700 euros
- Visa application coverage 171 EUR
- Tuition fees 13,800 EUR or 15,500 EUR or 16,800 EUR depending on the major.
- Pre-academic training costs €695
- Applicants must be citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA, Surinam, or Switzerland.
- A candidate must meet the requirements of getting an entry visa and a residence permit for Holland.
- In order to qualify for each Programme for which he/she has applied, the candidate must meet the specific requirements.
- A candidate must not participate in any higher education program in the Netherlands.
- Applicants who have completed exchange programs in Holland are encouraged to apply.
- You must not be older than 35 years old on 1 September 2022.
- An excellent academic record is required.
- Two recent photographs.
- Study plan/research proposal.
- Letter of Motivation.
- Curriculum Vitae (Click here to download a doc format of an amazing CV).
- Official Transcripts.
- Contact details of one referee.
- Previous degree certificates.
- Copy of passport.
- And other supporting documents.