Maastricht University Scholarships 2023-24 is an ideal opportunity for international students wishing to continue studying in the Netherlands for free. However, it is only intended for high achieving students who want to achieve success by enrolling themselves in a higher level masters and doctoral degree scholarship. It also gives talented and talented students the opportunity to receive a special monthly salary and a full exemption from any tuition fees. This Dutch University of Maastricht Scholarship also aims to bring together people from different countries of the world to bring together diverse social, cultural, political and economics and learn about their different opinions on the topic of study. Unity and harmony in diversity make Maastricht University unique in the scholarship field.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Maastricht University
- Study in: Netherlands
- Program Period:
- 13 months for a one-year Master’s program
- 25 months for a two-year Master’s program
A variety of fields of study and science are available under the Maastricht University Scholarship in the Netherlands and include:
- Social Sciences
- Life Sciences
- And others.
- Living expenses €12,350 or €23,750 depending on the length of time
- Health and liability insurance 700 euros
- Visa application coverage 171 EUR
- Tuition fees 13,800 EUR or 15,500 EUR or 16,800 EUR depending on the major.
- Pre-academic training costs €695
- Only applicants who are citizens of any country outside the European Union.
- Fulfilling the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- In order to qualify for each program he/she applied for, the candidate must meet the specific requirements.
- The candidate must not participate in any higher education program in the Netherlands.
- Applicants who have completed exchange programs in the Netherlands are encouraged to apply.
- You must be no more than 35 years old on September 1, 2022.
- Excellent academic record is required.
- Two recent photographs.
- Study plan/research proposal.
- Letter of Motivation.
- Curriculum Vitae (Click here to download a doc format of an amazing CV).
- Official Transcripts.
- Contact details of one referee.
- Previous degree certificates.
- Copy of passport.
- And other supporting documents.