Applications are now open for the Max Planck Summer Internship Program 2021 in Munich, Germany. The Max Planck Summer Internship Program is a fully funded internship in Germany for undergraduate, masters and doctoral students from all over the world interested in the fields of biology, chemistry, computer science, mathematics, neurosciences, physics, psychology and related fields.
Details about the 2021 Max Planck Training Program:
– Country: Munich, Germany
– Training period: 10 weeks
– Financial coverage: Fully funded
– Eligible Nationalities: All nationalitiesApplication deadline: February 15, 2021
To receive scholarships news, you can follow us atTelegram
Financial Coverage for the Max Planck Training Program 2021:
The Max Planck training program 2021 is fully funded. The following costs will be covered:
1. Free student housing.
2. A monthly stipend of about 800 euros.
3. Payment of air travel costs to and from Munich.
Duration and timing of training:
It is a full-time training of up to ten weeks. It takes place between mid-June to the end of September.
Who can apply for the Max Planck Internship Program?
1. All applicants from any country can apply.
2. Students who are passionate about biology, chemistry, computer science, mathematics, neuroscience, physics, psychology, and related fields can apply.
3. We welcome applications for Bachelor’s, Master’s or Post-Master’s students who have already gained some research experience during their studies.
4. We invite applications from outstanding students with the highest scores from all countries.
Papers and documents required for submission:
1. CV (PDF file, maximum 1-2 pages)
2. A copy of the certificate and academic record of all completed academic degrees (if any).
3. An academic record for the degree programs in which you are currently enrolled.
4. Document qualifying for university study (usually a high school diploma, Abitur, Matura or equivalent)
5. Letter of recommendation from one referee (see information below)
6. Letter of motivation (it will be written in the application form directly, without uploading).
Note: It is preferable to submit an IELTS or TOEFL certificate in case your studies are not in English (not mandatory)
Note: All documents mentioned above must be submitted in English or German.
Important notes regarding the recommendation letter:
Applicants need to invite one reviewer through the online application platform.
– Please ensure that the recommendation person submits the recommendation letter before the deadline and you will receive a confirmation email automatically, once the arbitrator submits the recommendation letter.
Please note that applications that lack a letter of recommendation after the application deadline are incomplete and will not be taken into consideration.
How does the selection process work?
The program committee will evaluate and select students based on their grades, experiences, CV, letter of motivation, and letter of recommendation.
The committee aims to announce its decisions to applicants by the end of March 2021.
How to apply:
The application process is completely online.
To apply, please visit the official website of the Max Planck Program in Germany from the following link:https://imprs-ls.opencampus.net/en/MaxSIP