Max Planck internship program in Germany
Applications for the Max Planck Summer Internship Program in Munich, Germany, are now available, and it is known that the Max Planck Summer Internship Program is a fully funded internship program in Germany for undergraduate, masters, and doctoral students from any country around the world who are also interested in special fields such as biology, chemistry, and science. Computer, Mathematics, Neurosciences, Physics, Psychology and all related fields.
Details about the Max Planck Training Program:
– Country: Munich, Germany
– Training period: 10 weeks
– Financial coverage: Fully funded
To receive scholarships news, you can follow us atTelegram
Financial Coverage for the Max Planck Training Program :
The Max Planck training program is fully funded. The following costs will be covered:
1. Student housing is free.
2. A monthly stipend for each student amounts to about 800 euros.
3. Pay for air tickets to and from Munich.
Duration and timing of training:
It is a full-time training program of up to ten weeks’ duration. It takes place between mid-June and the end of September.
Who can apply for the Max Planck Internship Program?
1.Anyone from any country can apply for the free courses.
2. Applications are also open to outstanding students in biology, chemistry, computer science, mathematics, neuroscience, physics, psychology, and related fields.
3. Also welcome are applications from undergraduate, master’s, or post-master’s students who have already gained some research experience during their studies..
4. A special invitation for applications for outstanding students with the highest scores in all fields and from different countries.
Papers and documents required for submission:
1. CV (PDF file, maximum 1-2 pages)
2. Copy of the certificate and academic record of all completed academic degrees (if any).
3. Academic record of degree programs in which the student is currently enrolled.
4. University qualification document (mostly a high school diploma, Abitur, Matura or equivalent)
5. Recommendation letter from one referee (for more details see information below)
6. Motivational letter (the letter will be written in the application form directly, without uploading).
Note: English or German are the only languages supported for submitting all the mentioned documents.
Note: It is not mandatory to submit an IELTS or TOEFL certificate if your studies are not in English but it is better to do so.
Important notes regarding the recommendation letter:
- Applicants need to invite one reference through the online application platform.
- So please ensure that the recommended person will submit the recommendation letter before the deadline and that you will automatically receive a confirmation email once the referee submits the letter of recommendation.
- Note that applications lacking a letter of recommendation after the incomplete application deadline will not be considered.
How does the selection process work?
After completing the application steps, the program committee will evaluate and select students based on specific criteria such as their grades, experience, CV, motivation letter, and letter of recommendation.
How to apply:
The application process is completely online.
To apply, please visit the official website of the Max Planck Program in Germany through the following link:https://imprs-ls.opencampus.net/en/MaxSIP