About the Scholarship
|Fund Type||Fully Funded|
|Eligibility Nationalities||Any international students whether living in Saudi or outside|
|Starting Date||August 17, 2021|
|Application Deadline||August 24, 2021|
1- Full exemption from tuition fees
2- Free accommodation
3- A monthly stipend
4- Travel costs
6- Accommodation costs
- The student should not be less than (17) years old and not more than (25) years old for the bachelor’s degree.
- The student should not have previously obtained a scholarship from an educational institution in the Kingdom
- The certificates and identity papers must be affixed from the competent authorities in the student’s country, as well as the embassy in the student’s country.
- He should not be dismissed from an educational institution in the Kingdom
- The scholarship student has no right to change his major after being accepted into a specific major.
- That he be with the student is forbidden, according to the instructions regulating that, provided that he is covered by a scholarship or residence.
- The student must pass the medical examination determined by the university
- The government of the student’s country must approve the scholarship to study in the Kingdom for countries that stipulate that for Saudi students.
- That the applicant is fluent in the Arabic language, both pronunciation and mass
Specialties available in the scholarship:
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of computer science and information systems
- Faculty of Science and Arts
- College of Sharia and Origins of Religion
- Faculty of Languages and Translation
- Faculty of Administrative Sciences
- College of Education
- Community College
Note: All majors are accepted, except for health majors.
Required Documents :
- A certificate without precedents from the security services in his country.
- A clear copy of a valid passport.
- A clear copy of the high school certificate.
- A statement that he is fluent in the Arabic language, both spoken and written.
How To Apply For The Scholarship
The portal of the university is open for a week only. The deadline is August 24, 2021. You can watch the below video to learn how to apply it by yourself.