RIPS Summer Internship Program It is a completely subsidized research preparation program for worldwide understudies. This internship program in the US is an astounding opportunity for global understudies hoping to pursue their vocations in math, software engineering, and related fields abroad. It’s an amazing chance to collaborate with groups on true ventures, gain active experience and learn new procedures.
details about the RIPS Summer Internship
Financial coverage: Paid, Fully Funded
Eligible Regions: People from any region can apply
- Los Angeles, California
Deadline: February 14, 2023
Eligibility Criteria :
- The RIPS Summer Internship Program is open to all international students.
- The minimum age requirement for applicants is 18 years old.
- Eligible applicants are those enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program.
Internship Benefits :
- Student stipend of $3800.
- Accommodation will be provided to the student on campus.
- Meal expenses will be covered for the applicant.
- Travel allowances are provided to the student.
- International visa sponsorship is provided.
- Students will have opportunities to visit the sites.
- Applicants will receive support to travel to selected conferences beyond the scholarship.
- Round trip to the scholarship headquarters.
- Online application process.
- First of all, create an account and login.
- Applicants must fill in the application sheet and provide two reference writers.
- Once applicants click the submit button
- They will be directed to the RIPS application form.
- Upload all required documents on time.
- Fill out the form carefully and fill in all the required details.
- Applicants will receive notification after successful completion of the RIPS Summer Internship Program form.