RIPS Summer Internship, it is a fully funded programme for international understudies to prepare for research. For international undergraduates looking to pursue careers in math, software engineering, and related subjects abroad, this internship programme in the US is an incredible option. It’s a fantastic opportunity to work with groups on real projects, gain practical experience, and discover new techniques.
details about the RIPS Summer Internship
Financial coverage: Paid, Fully Funded
Eligible Regions: People from any region can apply
- Los Angeles, California
Deadline: February 14, 2023
Eligibility Criteria :
- All international students are eligible to participate in the RIPS Summer Internship Program.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old to apply.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate programme to be eligible.
Internship Benefits :
- $3800 in student funding.
- The student will have a place to stay on campus.
- The applicant’s meal expenditures will be paid.
- The student is given travel expenses.
- Sponsorship for international visas is offered.
- There will be opportunities for students to visit the locations.
- Beyond the grant, applicants will receive financial assistance to attend particular conferences.
- Round-trip travel to the scholarship office.
- Application procedure online.
- Create an account and log in first.
- The application form and two reference writers are required from applicants.
- Once candidates press the submit button
- The RIPS application form will be pointed out to them.
- Uploading the necessary paperwork on time
- Carefully complete the form by entering all the necessary information.
- After successfully submitting the RIPS Summer Internship Program form, applicants will be notified.