Princess Nourah University Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded
If you’re an international student looking to study in Saudi Arabia, the Princess Nourah University Scholarship is the best opportunity you’ll find. Scholarship recipients of any nationality will get full tuition coverage for the length of their study in Saudi Arabia.
The University of Princess Nourah Bint Abdulrahman is one of the most prominent institutions in Saudi Arabia, but the application and scholarship procedures are very competitive.
If you’re interested in applying for the Princess Nourah University Scholarship for 2023, you’ll find all the details you need in this article.
Details about the Princess Nourah University Scholarship in Saudi Arabia
- Country: Saudi Arabia Kingdom
- Host: Princess Nourah University
- Financial coverage: fully funded
- Eligible Nationalities: All countries
- Degree: Undergraduate
Princess Nourah University Scholarship recipients are entitled to the following benefits:
- Health care for the student throughout her study.
- Upon arrival, a new student is given a two-month preparatory allowance.
- A three-month book shipping allowance is given to a graduate student.
- Providing discounted meals, a dorm room, and appropriate social, educational, cultural, and training care.
- At the start of her grant, a student gets paid for the cost of the ticket she used to go to Saudi Arabia. Her compensation should not be more than the value of her national tickets.
- The student receives a monthly stipend equal to that of the Saudi student.
- Every year, a student receives a one-month stipend in return for books and other materials, as long as the money is only paid out for the period necessary by law to finish the course.
- If a student gets an excellent grade, she will get 1,000 riyals for being at an advanced level.
- At the conclusion of each academic year, a current student is awarded a ticket for her place of residence. It may benefit the student at any time, as long as it is not disbursed to or by another party for her profit.
- The university will provide the student with a visa and a residency permit.
Applicants must fulfill all of the following requirements to be eligible for the Princess Nourah University Scholarship:
- The age of the applicant should be between 17 and 25 years old for both the bachelor’s and diploma programs of the Arabic Language Teaching Institute for Non-Arabic Speakers.
- The candidate holds a high school diploma or an equivalent.
- The candidate has not received any other scholarship from a Saudi educational institution.
- She should not have a previous record at Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman University.
- No more than five years may have passed since the student’s senior year of high school.
- The candidate must be medically fit and pass the medical examination required by the rules and instructions.
- The candidate must not have been expelled from any other Saudi educational establishment.
Any restrictions stipulated by the University Council and announced at the time of application must be met by the student.
- that the applicant’s government approve their study in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for countries that require it for Saudi students.
- The secondary certificate must be certified by the Saudi cultural attaché in the country of issuance of the certificate.
- The candidate is expected to present official documentation proving that she has been cleared by her country’s security authorities.
- A mahram is required for the student.
Below are the documents required to apply for the Princess Nourah University scholarship:
- A high school diploma or its equivalent, with a transcript confirmed by the Kingdom’s Cultural Attaché in the country where the certificate was issued, and a certificate of good conduct, if any, translated into Arabic.
- A valid passport that has not yet expired.
- a valid residency permit (Nahrwm) for the applicant’s guardian, as well as a letter of consent from the applicant’s home country to study in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- a newly issued certificate of absence from security precedents for at least 5 months before the submission date.
- a medical report certifying the applicant’s medical fitness, provided within three months of the application’s start date.
- At least two recommendations from a recognized entity in her country must be submitted.
- Proof of the applicant’s relationship with the mahram from the applicant’s country’s embassy in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or any official body in the applicant’s country, including the mahram’s name, residency number, the applicant’s name, and passport number, as well as the relationship of kinship or marriage contract, if the mahram is the husband.
Faculty of Dentistry:
- Preventive Dentistry
- Clinical Dental Sciences
- Basic Dental Sciences
College of Human Medicine
- Basic sciences
Faculty of Pharmacy:
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Practice
College of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (formerly Physiotherapy):
- Rehabilitation sciences
- Health sciences
- Medical technologies communication sciences
- Faculty of nursing
College of Science :
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Computer and Information Sciences:
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Networks and Communication Systems
- Department of Information Technology
Information systems department College of Administration and Business :
- Business Management
- Department Of Accounting
- Financial Economics
College of Languages and Translation :
- English and simultaneous translation
- French language
Faculty of Home Economics:
- Nutrition and food science
College of Art and Design:
- Graphic design and digital media
- Interior Design
- Visual arts, divided into
- Fashion design
- Product Design
Faculty of Education:
- Special Education
- Early Childhood
- Sports Science And Physical Activity
- Curricula And Teaching Methods
How to Apply (Application Process)
- Apply online via a link that will be activated during the specified submission time.
- Following the completion of the application, the applicant will be assigned a unique identifier (application number) to maintain, track, and change.
- During the submission period, it is the applicant’s responsibility to keep the application number given to it when the application is finished for entry, follow-up, and changes.
- The application number and the registration ID number (passport) may be used to inquire about the progress of the application, and the attached note can be viewed.