Stanford University Scholarship Program 2023/24 USA Knight-Hennessy Scholars have worked to develop a community of future global leaders to meet complex challenges through collaboration and innovation. Each year, up to 100 top-performing students from around the world will receive full funding to pursue any graduate degree at Stanford University, as well as all joint and dual degrees. Including JD, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MS, Ph.D. They oversee a multidisciplinary community of scholars and the Knight-Hennessy Scholarship Program in the United States is a magnet for talent, empowering you to make a broad, positive impact in the world and providing a platform for purposeful leadership development, .
Details About Knight Henessay Scholarship
- Scholarship Country: United States of America
- University: Stanford University
- No.of Scholarships: 100
- Scholarship By: Knight Hennessy Scholarship
- Course Level: Masters, PhD, MS, MBA, MFA, MD, JD Degrees.
- Duration: 2 Year, 3 Year, 4 Year, 5 Year
- They accept applications for Knight-Hennessy scholars who are residents of all countries for any academic discipline at any of Stanford University’s graduate schools.
- A person is eligible to apply to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program if they are applying to enroll in a full-time graduate program(s) at Stanford University or if they plan to pursue one of the joint degree and dual graduate degree options at Stanford University.
- Any individual is eligible to apply to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program if they obtained their first/bachelor’s degree in 2014 or later. this means:
- If you are still in college studying for your first/bachelor degree, you are eligible to apply as long as you will complete your first/bachelor degree prior to enrolling as a graduate student at Stanford University.
All graduate programs at Stanford University are for graduate degree only. All fields and specializations are available. You can get a master’s or doctorate degree. Certificate in any discipline.
- School of Engineering (All Fields)
- School of Humanities and Sciences
- School of Earth, Energy, and Environmental Sciences
- Graduate School of Education
- School of Medicine
- School of Law
- Graduate School of Business
- School of Medicine Biosciences
- Continuing Studies
- Online Application
- Standardized Test Score
- One Page Resume (Check How to Make an Effective CV, Useful Tips)
- Two Recommendation Letters (Check How to write a Recommendation Letter)
- Tow Short-Answer Responses
- Video Story
- In-Person Assessment
Please remember the following when applying for admission to the scholarship:
To be selected as a Knight-Hennessy Scholar, you must apply separately to the Stanford University graduate degree program you wish to pursue in addition to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars programme.
A student cannot be selected as a Knight-Hennessy Scholar if the Department does not accept him/her (although the Department may recognize you even if you are not selected as a Knight-Hennessy Scholar).
The student should check the website of each department to see what they are looking for in the candidates. For Knight-Hennessy scholars, the university primarily looks at three areas:
1. Independence of Thought
- First-step mental sharpness
- Seeks out knowledge and new experiences
- Full of original ideas
- Makes sense of ambiguous situations
- Can hold a contrarian or dissenting point of view
2. Purposeful Leadership
- Ambitious, in the best sense of the word
- Driven to improve self
- Willing to take risks
- Persists and bounces back from adversity
3. Civic Mindset
- Personally humble and kind
- Respects differences
- Concerned for and helpful to others
- Low ego