Bilkent University invites students from different countries of the world to apply for a scholarship to study a bachelor’s in Turkey, as this scholarship is open to all international students of various nationalities wishing to study in Turkey
About the university
The Scholarship at Bilkent University in Turkey covers the full cost of tuition, accommodation and other expenses during the course. Bilkent University offers Scholarships in a wide range of academic disciplines such as arts, design and architecture, business administration, economics, administration and social sciences, engineering, humanities and literature, science, music and performing arts, and applied technology. and management.
In 1984, the University of Bilkent was established as the first private University in Turkey. Bilkent University is one of the top 3 Universities in Turkey. Students will have the opportunity to develop an intercultural understanding and explore other parts of the world.
Bilkent University scholarship details
- University: Bilkent University
- Degree level: Bachelors, Masters and PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award Country: Turkey
- Last Date: 4 July 2022
International Students in Turkey to pursue undergraduate and graduate programs in Turkey covers the following costs,
- Full Tuition Fee
- Monthly Stipend and Housing support ( total of 4.500 TL / month)
- Private Health Insurance
- A Laptop Computer
- Meal Card
- Travel Support (once a year, fixed amount) to attend scientific events
Eligibility criteria for the grant
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible
- Adjoining Majors: The scholarship will be allocated to undergraduate study in any major offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Students who apply to Bilkent University must have a high school diploma in addition to national or international test scores (SAT or YOS)
- Students can benefit from the tuition fee waiver grants for a maximum of 4 semesters in the English language preparatory program and for a maximum period of 10 semesters in undergraduate programs for a period of 4 years. Residency grants are also provided for up to 8 semesters
- Students are required to maintain a minimum annual GPA of 2.00 / 4.00.
- Students of the English Preparatory Program will also be required to pass the PAE exam by the end of the academic year. Grants will be reduced
- Scholarships for students who fail to meet these requirements by one or two levels and cannot be restored even if students make it By improving their performance
- Students who are granted a free university housing grant must maintain an annual GPA of no less than 2.50 / 4.00. Students who fail to meet this requirement will lose their residency grant.
- Attending all lectures and academic activities is compulsory for all scholarship students, even if the course instructor does not officially attend or does not specify a minimum attendance. In the event of no attendance, scholarships may be temporarily suspended at any time.
Funding provided through Bilkent University Scholarships
- The university will offer eligible students full or partial scholarships for tuition fee waiver.
- Tuition fee waiver scholarships are awarded at five levels, ranging from 20% to 100%.
- The university also offers a university housing grant to a limited number of high achieving students who are on the full tuition waiver scholarship.
How to apply to Bilkent University Scholarships
Students must apply for admission to one of the university’s programs, after which eligible students will be automatically nominated for the scholarship