Applications are currently open for Woods Hole Summer Internships in USA For International Students. International Internship is for Undergraduate Students from All Across the World. Students having Any Nationality can apply for this Paid International Internship. Selected participants will spend 10 to 12 weeks with world-class scientists. Food, Meal, Visa, Monthly Allowance & Accommodation expenses are covered by the American Government.
The Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution is a private research and higher education institutions for the study of marine science and engineering. Due to this Pandemic Woods Hole Internship in America was Virtually conducted last year. This year depending upon the situation they will provide Remotely otherwise they will invite students to USA to attend this Youth Opportunity.
Details About Woods Hole Summer Internship
- Country: Massachusetts, United States
- Duration: 10-12 Weeks (May-June)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 5th February 2022
The Woods Hole Internship in the USA For International Students is a Fully Funded Paid Internship for International Students & it will cover all the expenses.
- Monthly Stipend: A Weekly Stipend for the Ten- to Twelve-Week Program. The stipend for the summer of 2022 is $650 Per Week.
- Airfare Tickets: Round-Trip Travel to Woods Hole. The 2020 travel allowance is $700.
- Housing: Shared-Room in a shared unit, with two single beds per room.
- Visa Assistance: International Students will assist fellowships in obtaining the necessary J-1 Visa paperwork.
Preference is given to students studying in any of the fields of Science or Engineering including but not limited to the:
- Marine Policy
- The programs are open to all International Students of any Nationality.
- The Program is open to Undergraduate Students who are in their 3rd Year.
- Students who will graduate before the fellowship begins are not eligible to apply. Fellowship will start in May 2022.
- Students in a three year Bachelor’s Degree Program, such as those in the UK, must be in their second year
- Students in a five-year combined Bachelor/Master’s Degree Program must be in the third year of the program.
- A current CV or resume that shows the educational background and work experience
- A current transcript, a PDF document.
- At least 2 letters of recommendation from professors
- Good personal Statement
- Extra Curriculum Activity related Certificates
- Reference writers should be directed towards to the References page on this website. References listed on a student’s application will not be automatically contacted by the application server.
How to Apply
Applicants need to apply Online & fill the Application form & upload the Documents. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website for the Woods Hole Summer Internship