Applying for the scholarship directly from the university’s website is free of charge
You don’t need a language certificate.
Submitting a high school diploma (baccalaureate), Al-Azhar, or equivalent certificates.
For both males and females (but for females, the presence of a mahram – an escort is required).
The scholarship includes coverage (full tuition fees) – monthly salary – airline tickets – accommodation and health insurance.
Engineering and Science – Business Administration – Education – Law – Computer Science and Engineering – Arts – Humanities – College of Community and Family Sciences.
Documents to be uploaded electronically in the Taibah University Scholarship:
- 1. A copy of the high school diploma or its equivalent outside the Kingdom, and the certificate shall be issued by a government school or a school (certificate) equivalent to the Ministry of Education in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and that the secondary school certificate has not been obtained for three years.
- 2. If the transcript of the transcript for the secondary stage (first, second and third years) cannot be authenticated.
- 3. The student’s grade in the secondary stage is not less than (very good).
- 4. Authentication of the certificate and the transcript of grades for the academic stages in secondary from the following authorities in the student’s country: Examinations Department – Education – Ministry of Foreign Affairs – Saudi Cultural Attaché (to be certified by the attaché or the embassy later after issuing the initial acceptance). .
- 5. A copy of a valid passport of no less than six validity
- 6. A recent medical report of the safety of the organs and the senses and the absence of communicable (infectious) diseases issued by an accredited medical center, and certified by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (it can be certified by the embassy after the initial acceptance).
- 7. Certificate of Entry into Islam (for those who were not Muslim from birth) certified by the Embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- 8. An Arabic translation must be attached to each document written in a language other than Arabic, certified by a certified translation office and attested by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Embassy.
Conditions for scholarship nomination
- The student must fulfill the admission requirements for Saudi students declared in the university enrollment guide. It can be viewed if it is uploaded to the university’s website. For holders of a high school diploma from outside the Kingdom, they do not require the ability and achievement test when accepting a scholarship at the university.
- The student’s age should not be less than (17) years and not more than (25) years for the undergraduate level.
- That the government of the student’s country agree to study in the Kingdom for countries that stipulate that for Saudi students.
- The student should not have obtained another scholarship from one of the educational institutions in the Kingdom.
- The certificates and identity papers must be attested by the Saudi embassy, and the secondary school certificate must be from a government school and certified by the Saudi Cultural Attaché, and in the event that there is no Saudi embassy in the student’s country, he may certify his documents from the nearest Saudi embassy adjacent to his country.
- To present a free-of-precedent certificate from the security services in his country
- He should not be dismissed from one of the educational institutions in the Kingdom
- He must be with the student who is forbidden, according to the instructions regulating this, provided that he is covered by a grant, or has a regular residence, or is present on a register, an employer who needs his services.
- Attach a (certified) copy of the marriage contract for the married student.
- To pass the medical examination determined by the regulations and instructions.
- Nomination and uploading the required documents on the university website (electronic) and completing all personal and academic data during the specified period for nomination.
- Equivalence of the high school diploma from the (Equivalency Committee) in the General Administration of Examinations and Admissions at the Ministry of Education Agency at the Ministry of Education in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia after the approval of acceptance has been issued by the competent authorities.