The Central European University Scholarship 2023
For the academic year 2023–2024, admission applications are currently being received for programs at Central European University. The institution offers the possibility for accepted students to receive one of the Central European University Scholarships. National and foreign students pursuing undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degrees are eligible for a variety of fully funded scholarships from the university
To be eligible for financial aid, apply by the financial aid application deadline and complete the funding part of the online application form.
Candidates seeking doctoral degrees who submit their applications before the final deadline will be automatically eligible for the CEU Doctoral Scholarship.
Details regarding the Central European University Scholarships of 2023
- University: Central European University (CEU)
- Degree level: Bachelors, Masters, and Doctorates degrees
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Host country: Hungary
- Deadline: 1 February 2023
A List of Available Fields of Study:
CEU University offers a wide range of academic fields and majors. Students can apply for Central European University Scholarships 2023 in Hungary in any academic discipline listed below:
- Department of Cognitive Science
- Department of Economics and Business
- Department of Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Department of Gender Studies
- Department of History
- Department of International Relations
- Department of Legal Studies
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Network and Data Science
- Department of Medieval Studies
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Sociology and Social Anthropology
- Nationalism Studies Program
- School of Public Policy
- Center for Eastern Mediterranean Studies
- Center for Religious Studies
Financial Coverage of the CEU scholarships
Central European University Scholarships in Hungary offers fully funded Scholarship Programs.The following expenses will be covered :
Two Presidential Awards of 5,000 EUR each will be granted to outstanding students. The award covers the following tuition fees for the four years of study:
- For the first year, 500 EUR
- Year two: €1,000
- Year three: 1500 EUR
- 2,000 euros for the fourth year.
- Tuition Fees of up to 100%.
- Health Insurance.
- Monthly Stipend: to help with housing and living expenses
- CEU Master’s Excellence Scholarship: 1,000 EUR/Month
- CEU Master’s Distinction Scholarship: 750 EUR/Month
- CEU Master’s Scholarship: 500 EUR/Month
- CEU Doctoral Scholarships:1,350 EUR/Month
Required Documents for Central European University Scholarships
- Previous Degree Certificates
- Updated Resume (CV)
- Recommendation Letters
- Research Proposal (graduate)
- Statement of Purpose
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- Any Others (if required)
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible for Central European University Scholarships in Hungary:
- All International applicants having any nationality are eligible to apply.
- To get admission in Bachelors Degree program, candidate must have high school certificate.
- Candidate must hold Undergraduate Degree Certificate/Transcript to be enrolled in Masters Degree Program.
- Applicants must have Master Degree to get admission in Doctoral Degree.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency.
How to apply for the Central European University scholarships
The application for CEU scholarships in Hungary is done online, and the evaluation and selection procedure begins after the deadlines. If you are interested in applying to one of these programs, please follow the links provided below.