The Fully Funded SI Scholarships for Global Professionals for 2024
The SI Scholarship for Global Professionals is a Swedish scholarship that provides a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to advance professionally and academically, explore Swedish society and culture, and establish long-term relationships with Sweden and other global professionals.
What is the SI Scholarship ?
The scholarship is funded by the Swedish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and is designed for one-or two-year full-time master’s programs. Every year, the Swedish Institute releases a call for applications for master’s programs starting in the fall semester. Assuring your eligibility, completing all steps of the application procedure, and having the paperwork required to complete your application on time are essential for a successful application. Please take your time reading through this article.
What do scholarship recipients receive?
- Tuition fees are fully covered.
- insurance against illness and accidents.
- To support your living expenses throughout the study period, you will get a stipend of SEK 11,000 each month.
- A travel grant This is a one-time fee that does not apply to students who are already in Sweden.
Eligibility Criteria for the SI Scholarship for Global Professionals
By March 30th, 2023, you must be qualified to enroll in one of the approved master’s programs, have completed the university admissions process, and be liable for paying tuition to Swedish institutions.
You need to be SI-eligible for the master’s programs you’re applying to. We give priority to programs in particular subject areas depending on your citizenship.
You must be a citizen of one of the SI scholarship countries. However, you are not required to be a resident of the country at the time of application.
Previous work experience
You must have at least 3,000 hours of documented work experience. Furthermore, you must have shown leadership experience from your current or past workplace, as well as through civil society participation.
Documents required for the SI Scholarship for Global Professional
- The CV: the CV should not be more than three pages and must be submitted using the SI form for 2023/2024.
- Reference letters
- Reliable and fully completed documentation of your professional experience
- A copy of your valid passport or national ID card: a copy of your valid passport or national ID card must be submitted with the application.
- Motivation: will be requested of you on the application portal
How to Apply for Swedish Institute Scholarship in 2023–2024
- Candidates must first apply for university admission.
- After submitting the admission application, the applicant must submit a separate application for SI scholarships.
- By March 30, 2023, the candidate must be enrolled in one of the eligible master’s programs for SI Scholarships.
- You can apply for as many programs as you like, but for the SI Scholarship in Sweden in 2023, you can only apply for up to four master’s programs.