The Turkish Scholarship 2023 for international students is known as the Turkey Burslari Scholarships. The Turkish Ministry of Education is in charge of funding the Turkish scholarship for the bachelor’s degree program. The Turkish University Scholarship also provides many opportunities for students of different nationalities to pursue their education at the best Turkish educational institutes and universities. But the only purpose of this is a process of special development of relations with various foreign countries and the promotion of peace.
Turkish scholarships enhance students’ talents and acquisition of knowledge, develop their skills and prepare them for the professional world of their future. Students applying for the scholarship who lack monetary support can also obtain a higher education by taking advantage of this wonderful opportunity.
The Turkish Scholarship is interested in rewarding qualified international students with an exceptional academic record to facilitate their way to most universities in Turkey.
- Host country: Turkey
- Study level: Bachelor, Master, PhD, Research
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Host universities: Turkish universities
The Turkish government offers free scholarships to international students from different countries around the world, and it covers almost all educational disciplines and all special levels of study such as bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate, and there are more than 1,325 programs approximately in 89 pages that anyone can view from here .
Funding provided in the Turkish scholarship 2023
The scholarship program in Turkey, like most similar scholarship programs, works to provide benefits for students. Below you will find some of them::
Free Accommodation : In Turkey scholarship, student housing is dealt with in an ideal manner. All students are accommodated in apartments and student dormitories at the University of Turkey, and all students can live without any costs. However, if a student does not want to live in these places, he can easily move to any place he likes, but his accommodation costs are at his expense.
No tuition fees : In the Turkish Scholarship students are encouraged to study with their full potential as there is no responsibility whatsoever on their shoulders. Where the student does not have to pay any study fees, the study fees are free, and this is something that cannot be considered a forgone conclusion.
Expenses: The scholarship pays the student a monthly salary as follows:
Bachelors 1000 Turkish lira
Masters 1400 Turkish lira
Doctorate 1800 Turkish lira
Research 3200 Turkish lira
Health Expenses : If the student gets sick, he will find complete coverage for all therapeutic expenses through general health insurance, and he will not have to pay any financial sums, and although health care is a major problem in all countries of the world, but with the Turkish scholarship all health and treatment costs will be covered through A health insurance program for foreign student.
Travel Expenses : The Turkish grant settle for travel costs. Where the student will be granted two tickets during his studies, one to attend the country, and the other to take off and return to his country in the wake of the completion of his exams. However, assuming that the student chose to buy his own tickets, the amount will be refunded later.
Turkish Language Course : Turkish scholarship students are subject to the Turkish language course for one year if they do not have evidence of the mastery of the Turkish language, and students who will study in other languages instead of Turkish must join this course
Conditions for applying for the Turkish scholarship 2023
- The age of the student nominated for the scholarship is one of the strict criteria taken into consideration.
- If you want to apply for an undergraduate degree, you must not have been born before January 2000, which means you must be no more than 21 years old.
- If you want to apply for a master’s degree, you shouldn’t have been born before January 1991, which means that you are no more than 30 years old.
- To obtain a doctorate, the person should not be born before January 1986, meaning that the student does not exceed 35 years old, and for the research program, the appropriate date for him is January 1976, that is, the student does not exceed the age of 45 years.
- To advance the Bachelor’s program, a cumulative rate of signs is mandatory at least 70 %.
- As for the College of Medicine programs and all medical specialties, the average grades are not less than 90 %.
- To apply for the master’s and doctorate program, the cumulative average must be at least 75 %.
- If you are a Turkish citizen, you cannot apply for the program.
- Students studying in Turkey are unable to obtain a scholarship.
- The chosen students must show their documents upon request.
Documents required to apply for the Turkish government scholarship 2023
Undergraduate program requirements
- High School certificate.
- International test results (if any) such as (IELTS, TOEFL, SAT ……). In case you want to study in English.
- a copy of the passport.
- Recommendation letter (if applicable).
- Motivation letter.
- If you are a final year high school student, you must finish your studies in the same year if you are accepted.
Master’s and PhD degree requirements
- Graduation certificates.
- Degree transcript.
- University entrance examination (if applicable).
- International test results (if any) such as (IELTS, TOEFL, SAT ……) in case you want to study in English.
- a copy of the passport.
- Motivation letter.
- 2 academic recommendation letters.
- A research proposal and an example of your written work (for PhD applicants only)
Candidate students who have fully completed the application will be invited for a personal interview based on their academic success. They will also be given all the information about the interview by sending an e-mail and introducing them to the electronic application system, and interviews will be conducted face-to-face or online in some countries where there may not be Turkish consulates or embassies, and this is difficult.
Read more: Qatar Government Scholarships
How to apply for the Turkish scholarship 2023
- The applicant creates a personal account for him on the scholarship website..
- Then he fills in his form with the required information and data.
- The student uploads the aforementioned documents required of him..
- After that, the study program for which he wants to apply is selected.
- Then the letters of recommendation are uploaded.
- The student chooses the specialization he wants and the universities he wants to join.
- Then he writes a letter of intent.
- The most important thing is the need to review the application before sending it.
Read This: Abu Dhabi University Scholarship
To find out the best way to apply for a Turkish government scholarship, watch this video submitted by one of the students called Mazen Al-Durra, in which he explains all the details of the application and how to fill out the application with pictures and steps in an ideal way without errors … We wish all students success, God willing.
Tips for applying to the Turkish scholarship
- Applications must be submitted by student applicants through www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr
- The scholarship license is for the Turkish Ministry of Education and no authorized institutions or persons have been granted to apply for the scholarship.
- Highly recommended students are encouraged to carefully read the instructions and warnings in the application system.
- Candidates and applicants must submit and upload the necessary documents to the application system.
- None of the applications submitted by mail, courier or by hand will be accepted.
- The application form is free.
- The Turkish Scholarship includes scholarships and university registration at the same time. Students applying to a university and program will be placed among the 12 preferences they choose in the application system form.
Read This: UAE University Scholarships