UAE University Scholarships 2021 Details
- Host Country: Dubai
- Host University: United Arab Emirates University
- Eligible countries: All Nationalities
- Scholarship: Funded
- Degree: Master’s & Ph.D.
- Fields Available: Multiple
- Deadline: 31st January 2021
Available Academic Fields & Majors
A diverse range of fields and majors are offered in UAE University Scholarships 2021; check the list below:
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Business and Economics
- Information Technology
- Food and agriculture
- Medicine and Health Sciences
Following expenses of the candidates will be covered in this UAE Scholarship:
- Full tuition fee coverage.
- Health Insurance (if needed).
- Stipend (Monthly).
- Up to AED 2,000 from supervisor’s Internal research project.
- Up to AED 3,000 from supervisor’s External research project.
To apply for the UAE University Scholarships, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Both Domestic and International applicants are eligible to apply.
- English language proficiency.
- Have a bachelor’s degree and GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent.
- You can check the detailed information (Here)
Following documents are required to be filled in the Electronic application form.
- Identity copy for Emirati students (Nationality ID, Copy of Passport, UAE Identity card).
- International students inside UAE (Visa and UAE Identity card, copy of passport).
- International students only need a passport.
- An official copy of certificates and transcripts from universities and colleges.
- CV (Curriculum vitae).
- An official copy of IETLS and TOEFL from the university’s accredited centers.
- Completed Security form.
- Letter of recommendation (two) from professionals familiar with students’ academic work.
Read more : SBW Berlin Scholarships
How to Apply
Applicants are required to fill out the Electronic form with all the required documents.
If you are interested in UAE University Scholarship 2021, then visit the official link mentioned below: