If you want to study in Malaysia then this is a dream come true because application on the international level is open for Malaya university scholarships. For all the international candidates these scholarships are fully funded. For the studies of postgraduate and doctorate, these scholarships are available. That’s why don’t lose this opportunity and avail yourself this chance.
About the University of Malaya
The University of Malaya is a publicresearch university located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It is the oldest and highest ranking Malaysian institution of higher education according to two international ranking agencies.
The university has graduated four prime ministers of Malaysia, and other political, business, and cultural figures of national prominence.
source : wikipedia
Details About University of Malaya scholarships
- Country of study: Malaysia
- University of study: University of Malaya
- Scholarships offered: Funded by the University
- Coverage of Scholarship: fully funded
- Degrees available: Postgraduate and Doctorate degrees in all departments
Available Degree Programs
- Islamic Studies
- Malay Studies
- Built Environment
- Languages and Linguistics
- Economics and Administration
- Business and Accounting
- Computer Science
- Creative Arts
Benefits of the University of Malaya Scholarships
- Candidates need not worry about their financial expenses and about their future in any field because all these things are covered by the university, which will be supporting their students.
- Those students who will be selected by the university can avail this chance.
- During the studies of students, all their accommodation expenditures will be covered by the university.
- Other basic needs of living there will also be funded by the university.
- International and Malaysian Candidate can apply for University of Malaya scholarship program.
- Student can apply for Master and Ph.D. degree courses.
- In order to be eligible for this scholarship grant, student must be accepted by University of Malaya.
How to Apply for University of Malaya
- Students must login to the university portal to complete the application portal. The applicants do not have to apply separately for the aid. They must apply for the scholarship along with the admission application, Finance > Scholarship.
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic Transcripts, National High School Certificate with grades being 80% and above
- Diploma with CGPA more than 3.00
- Financial Statement for self-financing or letter of guarantee from the sponsor
- Interview in selective programs
- Students visa approval letter
- Applicants are required to have previous relevant qualifications with CGPA more than 3.00 to be accepted in University of Malaya.
The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.5
- TOEFL IBT – 213
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT – 80
- PTE – 42