The University of Pavia Scholarships announced the big update! Pavia University, Italy offers Scholarship Degrees for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctorate Degrees.UOP ranked #289 in Global Universities. #13 is the ranking number in Italy Country.
University of Pavia Scholarship 2023 Details
- Country: Italy
- Degree: Undergraduate, Master & Ph.D Degree Programs
- Coverage: Partial & Fully Funded
There are many specializations that you can look at:
Benefits of University of Pavia Scholarship
- Fee Waivers 2022-23:
The University of Pavia is awarding 150 tuition fee waivers providing an exemption from the payment of University tuition fees to all foreign students enrolling in selected degree programs in the 2022/2023 academic year.
- Edisu Scholarship benefits include:
- One meal per day at the Canteens
- A sum of money, according to the student’s economic situation.
- Subject-specific Scholarships: This scholarship is different for students according to their financial needs.
- Invest Your Talent in Italy Scholarship: The scholarship provides a full or partial fee exemption. The program also includes a 3-4 month internship in an Italian company and an Italian language course.
- Study in Italy Scholarship: The Italian Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation offers grants of foreign citizens not residing in Italy and Italian citizens living abroad to pursue study, training, or research programs at Italian Higher Education Institutes.
- Educations.com is offering a scholarship of up to €5000 to help cover tuition fees. It is open to students from any country.
- Part Time Jobs in Pavia University: The University of Pavia offers students various part-time job opportunities.
- Financial Support For Mobility Experiences: During their academic career, students can benefit of the opportunity to spend a study or traineeship period (from 2 to 12 months) abroad worldwide.
- The scholarship is available to everyone.
- There is no upper age limit.
- There is no fee when submitting an application.
Files required for submission
- Transcripts and graduation certificate.
- Biography ( from here ).
- Letter of Intent ( from here ).
Criterion for Candidates
- IELTS/TOEFL is required for application. Strong grip on both English writing and communicating is required.
- Complete and correct application form is to be provided by the applicant.
- A masterful academic record is a must for the applicant.
- Candidates with high school Degree are eligible to apply for Bachelor’s Degree.
- Applicants with Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply for Master’s Degree.
- Candidates with Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for PhD Degree.
- Students with any nationality are eligible for Pavia University (Domestic, International) Scholarship.