- Host Country: Australia
- University: University of Sydney
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters & PhD
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Bs, for Ms & Ph.D., accepted all year.
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Architecture, Design, and Planning
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Education and Social Work
- Medicine and Health
- $6000 per year It will be awarded to those who are selected to pursue a bachelor’s degree.
Financial Benefits For MS & PhD
- A stipend of $27,596 annually
- Tuition Fee
- Free Accommodation
- Medical Funds
- Paid maternity leave
- Support funds are up to $420 for master’s candidates and up to $840 for doctoral candidates.
- Research funds also offer
- The applicant must be an international student from any country.
- Applicants must have a good academic record.
- High school certificate for the undergraduate program.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in a master’s program.
- Master’s degree to Ph.D. a program.
- Personal statement.
- All required documents must be in English.
- Official documents.
- Curriculum Vitae .
- Approval letter.
- Research proposal.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A transcript of the highest degree obtained and notarized must be uploaded with official stamps.
- Relevant publications or academic study for PhD program applications.
- Other relevant documents may be requested from the candidate and he must attach them.
- For doctoral applicants, programs must send a transcript of their master’s degree or relevant academic documents.
for Bs and for Master & Ph.D. accepted all year.
How to Apply!
The application process for the University of Sydney Scholarship is online, for more information and application, visit the official website which is written below.
- To Apply For Bachelors
- To Apply for Masters, Ph.D