Host Country: Australia
University: University of Sydney
Degree: Bachelors, Masters & PhD
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Deadline: Bs, for Ms & Ph.D., accepted all year.
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Architecture, Design, and Planning
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Education and Social Work
- Medicine and Health
- $6000 per year will be given to those who are selected for an undergraduate degree.
Financial Benefits For MS & PhD
- A stipend of $27,596 per Annum
- Tuition Fee
- Free Accommodation
- Medical Funds
- Paid maternity leave
- Compensation Funds up to $420 for Masters candidates and up to $840 for Doctoral candidates.
- Research funds also offer
- Applicant should be an international student from any country
- Applicants must have a Good Academic Record.
- High School Degree for Bachelors program.
- Should have an Undergraduate Degree for Masters Program.
- Masters Degree for Ph.D. Progam.
- Personal statement.
- All the required documents must be in the English language
- Official Transcripts
- Acceptance Letter
- Research Proposal
- Two recommendation letters.
- The Highest degree transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded
- Relevant publications or Academic thesis (for Ph.D. program applications)
- Other Related documents
- Applicants for Ph.D. programs should submit a copy of their Master’s thesis or relevant academic publications.
for Bs and for Master & Ph.D. accepted all year.
How to Apply!
The application process for this University of Sydney Scholarships is completely online. For further information and apply visit the official website written below. Good Luck!