The University of Tabuk is a Saudi university located in the city of Tabuk in the northwest of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, affiliated to the Saudi Ministry of Education, it was established in 2006 by order of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud. The University of Tabuk includes a number of colleges in different specializations, for example : College of Sharia and Law, College of Medicine , College of Applied Sciences (Medical Laboratories – Nursing – Physiotherapy), College of Pharmacy, College of Computing and Information Technology, College of Science, College of Economics, College of Business Administration.
Tabuk University scholarship details:
- Host country: The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- University Scholarship provider: University of Tabuk.
- Study level: Bachelor’s degree .
- Specializations: All majors available at the University of Tabuk and included in the scholarship.
- Target countries: all countries. Foreign students residing in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Scholarship cost: According to the conditions of the university hereinafter.
- Deadline to apply for the scholarship: The application is now available for a period of 15 days.
How to apply for Tabuk University scholarship:
- Visit the University of Tabuk website through this link: Submit a scholarship application .
- Choose the type of scholarship ( internal scholarship ), write the residency number ( residence ID ), then the type of study, choose ( regularity ).
- Check ( I have read and agreed to the instructions and conditions for admission ).
- Then click on ( I agree ) under the application form.
- Then, continue the rest of the application procedures by filling in the data and attaching the required documents.
If you are a non-Saudi student residing in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with a regular residence, and interested in the University of Tabuk scholarship, then take this great opportunity, and apply now through the following link: