University of Toronto Scholarships for All Academic Fields of Study for Undergraduate, Masters and PhD Programs. The University of Toronto also offers admission scholarships based on academic merit and financial need. There are also a lot of Toronto scholarship options available to gain admission to the university.
The University of Toronto has more than 4,400 admissions scholarships annually, along with its colleges and campuses. Students, including international candidates, are automatically considered for a variety of admission scholarships when applying to the university.
- Scholarship Country: Canada
- University: Toronto University
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Graduate
- Financial Coverage: Funded
The University of Toronto Offers 4,400 Scholarships Each Year to Newly Admitted Future Students.
Scholarships consist of the University of Toronto Scholars Program, the President’s Scholars of Excellence Program, and the Lester B. No Separate Application Required for most of the Scholarships.
- Architecture, Landscape, and Design
- Biomedical Communications
- Medical Radiation Sciences
- Occupational Science & Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Physician Assistant
- Social Science
Scholarships and Awards
- A student can search for University of Toronto scholarships on websites and will see available university scholarships. There are also many scholarships offered by the University of Toronto.
- Scholarships are characterized by the fact that each scholarship has its own value. Some of them are specified for the international student and others for the local student, different fields of study, and many other options available for each scholarship.
- To See the Available Scholarships at the University of Toronto Please (Visit Here)
Scholarship eligibility criteria are different and varied. It depends on the type of scholarship you are applying for. Each scholarship has its own requirements. You can check the Basic Eligibility at (Visit Here)
How to Apply
The Application Process is Online. To apply for the Scholarship you need to