WFP Internship Program 2023 | Fully Funded
WFP Internship Program gives a special open door to skilled, inspired, and vivacious people from around the world to acquire significant entry level position insight. Understudies who wish to get commonsense experience as they pursue accomplishing zero appetite might view this as a phenomenal open door. You ought to consider applying for an entry level position at the World Food Program on the off chance that you want to make a significant commitment to the government assistance of humanity. Under the accomplished experts in your space of revenue, you will gain proficiency with the abilities and foster your character as per the prerequisites of market needs. You will actually want to use your experience as an understudy in a global local area to additional improve your profession profile.
Organization’s main focus: To fight hunger and malnutrition on a global scale.
The World Food Training Program 2023 is now open for applications and all applications are accepted. The World Food Program is known as the largest humanitarian organization in the world working under the special supervision of the United Nations. It also offers distinguished and unique training courses for undergraduate and graduate students from all over. It is an excellent opportunity for any student who wants to gain practical experience in the labor market and collaborate with a diverse work team. Also, all training expenses will be covered by the organizers of the World Food Training Program 2023.
Details About WFP Internship Program
- Organization: World Food Program
- Duration:2 and 8 Months
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies from Position to Position
WFP Fields of study:
The internship program includes students and recent graduates from more than one field of study and diverse and different knowledge. Here are some of the most in-demand fields of study in this program:
- Civil Engineeering
- Social Sciences
- Business Administration
- Human Resources
- International affairs
- A student stipend of a maximum of $1,000 each month.
- Grant compensation for travel tickets to candidates from developing countries.
- Enhance subject knowledge by performing tasks in a real-world environment.
Eligibility Criteria for the WFP Internship
- The student is currently enrolled in a recognized university or has graduated at least six months ago.
- The student must complete at least two years of university studies.
- Enthusiastic, loves working in a team, and is open to new scientific challenges.
- Working knowledge of English.
- Interested in learning and taking the first step in the humanitarian sector.
How to apply To WFP Internship program 2023
The process of applying for internships can be completed through the WFP e-recruitment system, where a list of all vacancies is published, and it consists of the following steps:
- Initial registration.
- Filling out the candidate profile.
- Search for an opening in your field of interest.
- Submit the application.
Phases of the selection process:
The process for selecting qualified personnel may vary depending on the department or field to which the intern is applying, but generally includes the following steps:
- Creating a profile and preparing an application.
- Submitting the application.
- Evaluation of the application.
- Competency-based interview.
- Selection notifications.