If you want to travel to the Maldives, you can apply for the Professional Youth Fellowship Program in the Maldives, which is provided to international students of various nationalities around the world who wish to have the opportunity to train and work in the Maldives for the academic year 2021-2022. Scholarships help advance your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers in order to cover tuition expenses.
Objectives of the Professional Fellowship Program for Young Maldives
- The fellowship aims to promote cultural exchange and global friendship among young people around the world
- Training on team work, solving emergency community problems, training on community entrepreneurship, and sharing different ideas and experiences
- Leadership development, team building, and entrepreneurial skills among participants and their recognition on the relevance of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- Enlightening delegates about the changing global order and scenarios arising from economic sector development, science and technology.
- Helping participants achieve a greater self-awareness and positive approach towards well-being so that they can lead a healthy and peaceful life.
- To enable delegates to discover the grandeur, culture and spirituality of the Maldives.
Funding provided in the Youth Professional Fellowship Program in the Maldives
Fully funded delegates will be provided with the following benefits:
- A return air ticket (economy).
- An award in recognition of their efforts.
- Residency for the duration of the fellowship.
- Fellowship Kit.
- See the site.
- A cultural evening party.
- Celebration party.
Details of the Professional Fellowship Program for Young People in the Maldives
- Country: Maldives
- Duration: one week
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Application deadline: February 20, 2021
- Interviews of shortlisted candidates: February 23, 2021.
- Results : February 26, 2021
Conditions for applying for the Professional Youth Fellowship Program in the Maldives
- Eligible Countries : All Nationalities. (United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Djibouti, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen) .
- You must be 16 to 35 years old from any corner of the globe and yearn to work for the United Nations for International Development.
- A passion for social change.
- He must be involved in social / educational activities at any level.
- Enthusiastic young students with no social experience are also eligible to apply but must express his vision of social change.
- You must have a passport (if not, we encourage you to apply for your passport and attach the national ID at the moment)
- You can apply without IELTS / TOEFL for this fellowship
Topics of the Professional Fellowship Program for Young People in the Maldives
- Covid-19 and the vaccine crisis
- Civil Rights, Virtue, and Tranquility
- Science and technology development
- Anti-parental model
- UNSDG-7 Clean Energy and Care for All
How to apply for the Professional Youth Fellowship Program in the Maldives
The online application process. Complete the online application form carefully. To apply, please visit the official website of the MAPS Professional Program.
- Fill out the form (write your information – answer the essay questions).
- Upload the required documents (passport / ID card – personal photo – upload receipt of payment).